4 months old...

It's been a while since I have the chance to really sit down and type out something here in this blog. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it here in this blog. Everytime I want to type out something, it seems so impossible to blurt out my feelings. These few weeks have been the busiest moment of my life. I really doubt that I can continue to fight this battle. I know I have to fight this battle no matter what... It's been great working together with Pooi Yin - my assistant headmistress cum the person I look on to the most, here in TSS. She has been a great friend and really encourage me alot through her actions. Although we seldom talk about faith, I learn alot from her daily struggles and her cheerfulness in fighting each battle with a smilling face. The workload is so immense that sometimes I hardly can breathe, at that time, all I can think of is Sensei and also Pooi Yin. When I said to myself that Sensei's workload and also P.Y's workload is nothing, compare to mine. I shall strive on no matter what. I have been going out to work at around 7am, waking up in between 5.45am to 6.15am and also sleeping at 1-2am everyday. Every morning during Gongyo and Daimoku (about half and hour), I was frustrated with my sleepiness. I kept yawning and I don't want this to happen during my Gongyo and Daimoku session. This is because I wouldn't have to chance to chant anymore the whole day until I reach home at about 11pm-12am. By then, I would quickly bathe, wash clothes, dry up my hair, do whatever that has to be done and gone to sleep the earliest by 1am. I want to have the most brigthful, cheerful, lively gongyo to start off my day here in TSS. To tell the truth, once I step into TSS, I will immediately feel refresh. The children has been a great source of encouragement to me. Sometimes, they are annoying and they can make you really mad, nevertheless, they are very lovely and I am very proud to grow up with them. Seeing their growth is the best thing of all. Few weeks ago, a reporter from Seikyo Shimbun came to visit TSS. His comments on the children of TSS is that they are more active than the children in Soka Kindergarten in Sapporo. I am very proud of that. Recently, 4 top Kindergarten teachers from China came to TSS for 3 weeks exhange, their comment on the children is that the children are very,very active, 10 times more active than their children in China. I have to go off now... See you later, I hope. Take care!

0 comments: