Constant challenge everyday...

Constant challenge everyday! Wonderlful? Suffering? Sometimes I wonder, Why am I a human? Why am I breathing? Why am I walking? Why am I talking? Why am I thinking? Why... Can you tell me WHY? I am a human because... I have a brain? I am breathing? I can walk? W can talk? I can think? Probabbly... But, the most important thing is... I have Gohonzon with me. I have Sensei's guidance with me. I have the Gosho with me. I have Faith with me. Drives me to the constant challenges everyday. Shall I be sad? Shall I be unhappy? Shall I be worrying? Shan't! But, sometimes... Things got a little too messy to not be sad, To not be unhappy, To not be worrying... Fear not for all these things will dissappear into thin air in no time! Just have faith in Gohonzon... The clear path will unfold infront of our very eyes!

0 comments: