Unexpected...

Sometimes, unexpected things happened on us. Sad or happy... Yesterday, I got to know that my YWD member's little brother passed away in a motorcycle - car accident. The driver ran away... He died on the spot... I was speechless. I really am! Six months ago, this YWD loss her father due to heart attck. When she started to stand up again, her little brother left her too. What is happening in this world??!! I was having a tough time to accept this my own. After having long thoughts and also after chanting. I had something in mind. I came to a conclusion that I must visit this YWD to listen to what she has to say. We went to her house (five of us) and talked to her for a short while. I wasn't satisfied at all. She is hiding something underneath and I need to find out what is it. Her face let me know that she need to talk to someone alone and there were too many of us. I took her by the hand and asked her what's the matter. She started to cry and said that she misses her brother very much. I let her talk about her brother and listened to every word from her mouth. I talked to her about sensei's guidance and was hoping it can encourage her a little. Then, another Soka Friend that lives two doors away came out and we called her. Soon, we were having lively chat and I think this Soka Friend was our shoten zenjin. We actually laughed a lot during that conversation. I thought that would cheer the YWD up a little. Before I get in to my car, I told her to be strong and we will chant together for her brother and father's happiness. Also, I tols her that she herself have to achieve happiness too. When I went out to dinner together with Soe Lan, I saw 2 rainbows in the sky. It was the second time I saw 2 rainbows. It feels great! In my heart I prayed that the YWD will have hope just like the rainbow up in the sky.

0 comments: