At Home...

Came back to P.D today. Tomorrow not working, so, I came back to see my mum, dad and sister. Anyway, I'll be back again to Kajang tomorrow morning at 8 or 9am. Crazy? ..... Perhaps... Have to go back to Tadika Seri Soka to prepare Tuesday's Thematic activity. Since we are learning about fruits, we have decided to make fruits banner and hang it all the way at the corridor. Also, later after snack, we'll have a race of fruits among the children. I'll prepare fruit drawing on a piece of paper and have the children to color it and after that the picture will be clipped on the a paper hat. The children will put on the paper hat and race among their friends in a 30 meter run... Hehehhe... Cool? Anyway, I'm still coughing. It is getting better, I think... I hope... But, for my friends, they still think that I'm coughing quite badly. I'm drinking a lot of water and hopefully, the cough will subside gradually. I hate coughing, bacause normally, I'll cough for quite a long time (with or without taking medicine)... I don't know why... My juniors will come to P.D in the month of July after Citrawarna. So, I'm going to help them survey the place and also try to fix them a budget. I might not join them... working mah... cannot take off day just like that. It will cause lot of trouble to the teachers. My sister will be helping them. Hope they will have a great time here in P.D. I had a small short talk with Teacher Liaw. She is a double bass player in GCO. We happened to have breakfast together at Kaikan canteen. Soon, we found ourself talking about TSS... and also about GCO. I have a lot of questions in mind about TSS... But, we managed to talk very briefly about it. I feel much better after the talk and I have a better mind to tackle my problems in TSS. At this time, I have to learn alot of new things... I mean A LOT! It will be 2 months since I have started my work in TSS... Hopefully I'll be able to continue to srtive here at TSS. I just founf out that I have missed the Women Peace Conference meeting today... I didn't check my mail and thus I missed it! I felt bad about not attending the meeting. Have to meet up Yin Kwan to get the details tomorrow... There are many things to be done this week... TSS, WPC, GCO, YWD Discussion Meet, Youth Rendezvous NIght... It will be indeed a busy week ahead... Hopefully I'll still be breathing after next week... Take care!

0 comments: