Monday Bright Day...

Monday... A bright day. Normally people will say Monday is definitely a blue day. Well... I would have a different idea about Monday. Sunday was Mother's Day. I went back to P.D at around 5PM. Initially I wanted to go out for dinner at night to treat my mum a nice dinner, but, my mum happened to cook dinner already and she proposed that we will have the dinner later next week or the week after. Anyway, I took her words and was o.k about it. Later having not check my e-mails for the past few weeks, I managed to clear it that night. Also to have called my "to-be" violin teacher - Gerald Ng. Thanks to Shu Tyug for the contact. Shu Tyug has been my shoten zenjin all the while in my quest in hunting for a violin teacher. I did not consider any of the members in GCO to be my violin teacher. I just don't want to have anything to do with them in terms of money and service. Anyway, if there are no problem, I will begin class with Mr. Gerald Ng. I woke up at 5.05am next morning. Took my bath and my mum's best breakfast and off to work at TSS. Whole day in TSS has been great ass the children are looking forward to Tuesday. Why? We are having water play!!! The children in my class are told to wear their swim-suits and also to bring their water gun if they have one. Primarily, all the teachers are their prime target for them to shoot at!! After sending all the children back home, the five of us - Teacher Liaw, Teacher Debbie, Teacher Aoi Aoi, Teacher Ti Ying and me had a meeting for the music class lesson plan. I have to leave the meeting at around 6.25pm bacause I have to sweep and mop the floor at home and off to fetch HSD to chanting meet. I was incharge of the sharing part. It was a pack day for me. I really rush from the begining until the end. I shall continue later.... have to go off for dinner now. TSS

0 comments: