Birthday...

Thank you all. December is my favorite month of the year. Not because of my birthday being in this month, but rather a month of my first anniversaries of a whole lot of things. First anniversary of my daimoku campaign, First anniversary of my battle in Human Revolution, First anniversary of my struggle in my studies, First anniversary of Mei Choo being in a new body, a new life, Four month anniversary of knowing Carryn, Four month anniversary of being a member in Galaxy Chamber Ochestra SGM.... December - a month of celebration Celebration of an end to a year and the beginning of a new ones. Looking forward for the year 2005. 'The Year of Youth and Development' Thank you to all the readers, We appreciate your sharing and your comments... The blog won't die, because the principle - Carryn is here to save the Blog! heheheh... Yeah!

0 comments: