Dialogue

I have a lot of questions in my head since the training camp had started. Then, the campus talk and 12.12 experience meet add more questions into my head... Finally, i went to see a senior in faith. Had my questions answered or rather made me understand more what i should do. Every one has their own ways of getting things done. They have their own thinking, opinions and etc...etc...etc... How to know what are they thinking? How to know what are the doing? DIALOGUE is the answer. So, have as much dialogue with as many people as possible. To know why do they do all the actions. What makes them doing it? What is the reason behind everything? This is how humans should communicate with each other. By understanding the reasons why are they doing their actions, we can create peace. Well, any comments? All are welcome.

0 comments: