Sensei Guidance

# Chanting daimoku earnestly, with strong determination provides the impetus to fundamentally transform our state of life. By breaking through our own limits and obstacles with daimoku and courageous action, we gain access to a higher state of life.# Ikeda Sensei.
Dear Yan Fen,
It has been my pleasure to get to know you. In fact, if i were to be given a chance as to whether to meet you or to know you, i would have done the same step-To know you. A great caring comrade, sister and great friend. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You have such great compassion and also a caring heart. You encourages me a lot. I have always prayed for a Kosen-rufu comrade. Looks like you are the one. Thank you for being there when i was down.
I can't help noticing that you can really write very well. I like the article that you published yesterday. Thank you, you are the greatest!

0 comments: