Saturday...meeting all the way...

Today... 3rd of September 2005... I've had the most fun having meeting from 9am until 10.30pm. This morning at 9.30am, I had Akademeia Training prep on Gosho section together with Yeng Cheng, Lai Yee and Lai Yee until 1pm. Then, we head for lunch at 1 pm at BK cafeteria. At 2pm, we had Akademeia Training Meeting together with other committee to update on the Akademeia Training Camp next week. We ended the meeting at 5pm. I rushed to Sg. Long to get my passport size photo and went back to Kajang for a bath. At 6.30pm, i reached BK again to prep with Chee Ran for the training meet in Seremban, I'm going to share my experience. So, we prep until 7.30pm. We had a small talk until 8pm. They head for State Representative Meet, I head for Music Festival Meet at State's Room. At last, I came back to TSS at about 10.30pm. This doesn't stop here, I have another meeting together with the Music Festival Event PIC from Recorder Band, Galaxy Chamber Orchestra, Martial Art, Brass Band, Kotekitai at 9am until 11am or 12pm. Then, I'm back to TSS to prepare to change a big room - activity room into a learning centre (A jungle) for the TSS Open Day on the 11th of September 2005. ....... I'm gratefull for all these. These are all the opportunity, Free opportunity from Gakkai, For me to grow up, For me to learn new things, For me to exceed my limits... I'm happy!!!!

0 comments: