no title

There may be time when other seem enviable. But other are other and you are you. Rather than comparing your every joy and sorrow to that of others, you should aim to surpass your limits in the situation you currently find yourself in. Those who can accomplish this throughout life are the true victor, the true geniuses. ~ Daisaku Ikeda~ Today is somebody's birthday... i tried to find some sensei's guidance to read, but , i can't find a suitable one for my current mood. some said me tried to run away from problem, for me, i am not, I just try to be myself and let thing happen. Don't expect other to understand.sometime, sad pple do and write lot of weird thing, so, just ignore me. But something for sure, sensei's guidance somehow gave a lot of impact over me ,so that i can bravely overcome all my difficulties. The greater hardship one undergoes, the greater potential that exists for one to grow. The deeper one's suffering, the more profound will be the joy one experiences when one triumphs over it. I believe, we all can make it, make our own history, live a happy life, one day, we will proof to the world, "impossible" is not exist in our dictionary.

0 comments: