President Ikeda's Daily Determination

THE ABUNDANCE OF LIFE Today, I rededicate myself to Kosen-rufu: To be strong so that nothing can upset my peace of mind To talk of health, happiness and hope to every person I meet To make friends feel that there is something good and beautiful in them To look at the sunny side of everything and to be optimistic about life To think only the best, work towards goind and expecting only the best. To be just as happy about the successes of others as I am about my own. To forget any mistakes of the past and to press forward to greater achievement in the future. To give so much time to improving myself, that I have no time to criticise others. To be too strong for fear, too kind for anger and too happy for worry. Tolift my heart in faith each day, so that the Gohonzon may show forth in my life.

0 comments: